Monday 6 December 2010


The light.


Experiment to create a light streak using soft edged brushes (0% hardness) and the smudge tool (85% strength) in Photoshop. We also used layers to add different colours which when combined with the smudge to gives the image a blended look.

Light with specks.

To my light I next added small bubbles to give the effect that it was moving. To create the bubbles I modified a soft bush by changing the scattering and the shape dynamics. I also blurred the top off the light to give it more movement and added a high light to the top.

The final image.


To create the final image I added the light from the previous steps and another green version. I used a variety of quick masks, clipping masks and adjustment layers (levels, curves and hue saturation) to add highlighting to the model's face. I used motion blur on the light beams to add movement and added thin soft brush strokes with an overlay setting which give depth and a source of light to the image. I  also used semi-opaque gradients to add specific dark areas to the image.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment